Hoodies for boys – buying tips
Hoodie is probably one of the most universal elements of clothing. It can replace the sweater or jacket effectively. Especially boys feel good wearing hoodies, and that is why you should buy at least several of them for your child. You can buy it online or in stationary shops. It just doesn’t matter. However, what is important is that while selecting hoodies for boys you need to pay attention to several elements which determine their durability, great look and comfort.
Hoodies for boys – things to pay attention to while shopping!
- Dressed on over the head or zipped – hoodies dressed on over the head are more like sweaters, so they automatically give the impression of more elegant. Due to this, they will be great for more official occasions. However, while selecting them, pay attention to whether the hole through which you put your head is large enough or finished with flexible material. It is important for a child, so that can be easy dressed on over the head. In contrast, zipped hoodies are more convenient. They are easier to put on and take off. The child will not be too hot in them – if necessary, the child can unzip the hoodie and get some “fresh air”.
- With hood or not – here the situation is very similar. Hoodies which haven’t got a hood, will be great for more official occasions, and also for everyday use. Unfortunately, they don’t protect the child’s head against the rain or wind, so they are less practical. Therefore, if you care for your child’s health, and you know that he doesn’t really like caps it is better to invest in hooded sweatshirt to protect his head against the bad weather.
- Size – the selection of the right size of the hoodie should not be very problematic because on the label of each of them the information is given about the height of the child. Of course, it is better to buy a bit larger and looser clothes than too small, so try to choose clothes which are in larger size than those for your child. After some time, as the child grows it will be more fitted, and he will be able to use it for a longer time. What’s more, if you buy clothes in a stationary shop, draw your attention to the length of the sleeves. Compare several models and buy the product which has longer sleeves. If necessary, it is possible to roll up the sleeves. You don’t have to use measuring tape but just use your eye to judge it more or less.
- Material/Fabric – it influences not only a comfort, but also a durability. Hoodies for boys are made of high quality materials, so they don’t wash out so quickly, they are harder to wear or to tear. What is more, they are breathable, warm and they provide a comfortable touch. It is the best if they are made of a large proportion of cotton.
- The colors and prints – clothes in universal shades such as gray, brown, navy blue, white and red are easier to combine with other elements of the outfit. Smooth hoodies are not usually attractive to the child, so you should choose something with fashionable stripes and color prints such as: writing, numbers or cars.